Bintan Ubin Rocks Kayaking
This is an easy coastal paddle to see some of the bizarre and elaborate rock formations of Bintan. There are plenty of white sand fringed coconut plantations and a hill one could hike up to see the south china sea. The stunning granite rocks come in all shapes and sizes and some of them inspired many interpretations of animals and figures of your imaginations. This is a trip not to be missed!
- Distance: 8km
- Time: 7.30am pickup at resort – 1.30pm return at resort
- Level: Beginners / No kayaking experience / Min. age 6 years & above
- Where: Pengudang, Bintan North
- Bring: Wear sun protection clothes. Bring water, snacks, & change of clothes (will get sweaty!). Waterproof your phone & camera!
- Provided: Kayaks, paddles, pfds, guides, lunch, return land transfers
Price: Rp. 950K / Person | Minimum 2 Pax | (Rp. 500K for children age 12 & below)